Yep. We’re the same Leonardo’s Pizzeria you remember from when you were, well…younger.
Same great pizza, same great people, but we’ve ditched the purple and teal carpet…You’re welcome. Located in East Vancouver on 164th Street just north of Mill Plain, we are perfectly located for your next casual dinner, grab-and-go slice for lunch, or a get-together with your friends. Take some time to poke around our site to check us out. Don’t worry, we don’t mind.
Since 1993, Leonardo’s Pizzeria has been Vancouver’s Best Pizza Restaurant. There are a few things that make us different than the other pizza places you might visit.
- We make our signature homemade dough fresh each day
- Our homemade sauces, our fresh cut veggies, and top-of-the-line meats are all top quality
- We hand-toss the dough for each pizza when you order it
- We use special ovens calibrated to cook fresh and preservative-free dough
- Our beer selection features micro-brews and some local selections that you can’t find anywhere else
You really can’t go wrong. Stop by anytime…you won’t be disappointed.
Monday – Thursday 11:00am – 8:30pm
Friday & Saturday 11:00am – 9:00pm
Sunday 12:00pm – 8:30pm
(On the South East corner of 164th and 1st Street right beside Parkrose Hardware)